NAPEX is dedicated to assist its customers with protecting themselves against the risk of COVID-19 popularly known as Coronavirus. Find below a reminder of some preventive measures to keep in mind:
- Carry Wipes or Tissues at all times with you, use them to cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze. Ensure to dispose of them immediately in a bin.
- Wash your hands frequently and properly (at least 20 seconds) with Antiseptic Soaps or Hand Sanitizers at the earliest opportunity.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your mouth, eyes and nose, if you must ensure you sanitize your hands properly with Antiseptic Soaps or Hand Sanitizers.
- Avoid close contact with people especially those that are unwell with respiratory symptoms like coughing and sneezing. It is recommended to stay at least 1-2 meters (2 feet) away if you are not wearing a Protective Mask.
- Stay at home and self isolate if you are feeling unwell.
- Avoid crowded places as much as you can like the open markets, public transports, large events and stocking up on all the Groceries that would last you and your family.
Read our blog posts for more details and advice on What is the Coronavirus, Preventive Measures to fight it and more :
- What is Coronavirus and COVID-19?
- COVID-19: How To Protect Yourself And Others
- Explaining COVID-19 to children
- 8 Grocery Shopping Tips During COVID-19